Taiwan Childhood Friends~

Monday 19 July 2010

I used to think that
"Time is a companion who goes with us on our journey through life, and reminds us to cherish every moment, because they will never come again."
But I realised
"Although those moments wont come again, theres always the chance to reconnect with your past"

I have certainly reconnected with mine, something that i never thought would happen~ To take the setting back to where I was when I was little, below shows my "Primary School" ^^

It was a private Catholic School~ no idea why mum nd dad sent me to this Catholic school~ but apparently mum says "She likes the girls uniform there" XD haha~ which i have to kinda agree... its pretty cool~

Yup~ thats my primary school~ the huge tree which we sit under for shades, the playground~~ i miss the playground nd the concrete path, which i fell down while running a couple times, nd scrapped my knee

Who would've thought that i would be able to find my Taiwan Childhood Friends from Facebook...
~~and they've all grown too~~

hahaha this definately showed me the power of facebook... XD
What i thought i had left behind in the past, have now come into the present once again~ ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment