Come on over ^^

Saturday 11 December 2010

I have decided to invite Poggy, Louise and Christine to come over to my house today~ unfortunately, poo, clarisso nd na already left NZ ><" so they were no where to be found ==" For today~ Mum nd I prepared lots of food!! ^^ which i was sure would be completely gone by the end of the day ;)

however in the morning, louise called nd said she mite not be able to come, nd also she doesnt know where my house is, she said that she myt able to come at around 1-ish pm!!! Christine was the only one that came on time xD nd she brought over, juice, strawberrys, 3 animated films and disney CD!! so while we wait for Poggy!! I showed her my room... etc
Just than~ i received a txt from pogs, she said she'll be late as she's helpin her mum!! buzy buzy poggy!! hahaha nd she also used some very strong languages xP I was worried that she mite not be able to come o.o" soo I was reallly glad nd surprised wen I saw her at the door ^^ we watched Emprorer's new groove which christine brought over... nd we ate!!

A while later, we finally hears words from Louise that chicken!! She asked how to get to my house!! nd hahaha!! since there are 3 fones in my house, all three of us was able to talk to her at the same time!! Poggy was great at givin directions!! rofl~ nd louise was great at listening only to poggy while me nd xtine was prob just blabberin bout random stuff!! hahahaha

just incase louise couldnt find my house, we decided to set of to her house since she live just down the road, a couple blocks away... we walked, walked, walked... we didnt reach her house, but waited a while at the big tree!! after a while, theres no sign of her, so we head back to my house again~ than.... when we got home.....

no~ louise wasnt there waiting, but we did call her house, nd her mum said that louise "JUST LEFT" wat are the odds!! hahahaha louise later called, nd said that she's at the playground!! so the easiest way to get her to my house wuld be to just go over to the play ground~ so I ran over!!

finally all the guest have now arrived ^^ alot went on, nd finally we reached the time where christine nd louise were on a HIGH!! nd than~ no doubt, during than~ we decided to put the disney music on LOUD, jump around, took apart our sofa..... nd ruined the cake I WAS SUPPOSE TO EAT!! i still did eat it in the end~ rofl!!
time flies~ its now time for poggy to go home (nd she was even an hour late to the time her mum told her to go home ><) after poggy left, things started to quite down a bit... than... wen we went up to my room, xtine played us a song on my guitar,... nd we ended up with some sort of tiny concert there in my room =)

It was around 7 when they left~ I walked louise back a bit since i wouldnt mind for EXTRA exercise~ as if i havnt exercise enough already xD but today was real fun!! and i want to thnx all three of them for coming to my house ^^ hoped they enjoyed it too!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment